27 June 2006

today. so how?

Bless Star World Sports for it's live coverage of the Wimbledon Open. My fever is still on the tennis circuit. The rest of you can take your M.C.s from work to do your fancy footwork on the sofa or at the mamak stalls, who, by the way, are making a ton of money while you sleep at the desk. You snooze, you lose.

I'm sitting here pondering the next step in my illustrious photography career. Only just started and already I'm sending in my pictures for competition. Why not? All in the name of finding the perfect balance between theatre on stage and theatre through the eye of a camera. This new hobby has opened my already wide eyes even more to the subtle details of the humdrum of KL life. I even got a chicken to pose for me. I say that's quite an accomplishment! Chickens don't even stop for on-coming traffic. It seems harder for humans to stop though. Everytime I ask someone to pose, they run. Just stand still ok? Where you in a hurry to get to? Football? You can kiss my balls! You may have been the winning picture, twat!

Oh, Steffi Graf is watching her husband Andre play! I love Steffi! By far, the most talented female tennis champion. Ok, time to stop and watch the lawns of Wimbledon. I forgot to turn on the telly. Can't you believe that?

3 comments:

Carlos Boto said...

Hello Edwin!
Although it also likes ténis, my true passion, just as all the Portuguese is soccer...
And now with the WorldChampionship...
Portugal! ;)

Carlos Lorenzo said...

Sometimes I ca´n't open your comment box so I use this page to tell you I like your pictures.

Edwin Sumun said...

Thanks Carlos. I know, Blogger does some strange things sometimes.